
Hi Hello,
Sorry for being silent for I don’t know how long. Blame the exams. Plus, I have no interesting stories to share here. This week is quite tough for me. There’s many thing happened. It really tested my patience. I lost my things. I mean my important things. I got nothing now. Haih =.=’ Let God gives the best punishment to you asshole. You’re not going to be safe forever. So beware okay? Maybe you’ll lose something more important in your fucking bullshit life. Homai, I’m so angry :S
I WANT MY THINGS BACK!
Okay now let’s move to the next topic. It’s about exam. Finally, I’m done with my trials exam. Hu-rahh! :D But the last 4 subjects are damn tough. Chemistry, Physics, Addmaths and Accounts. I don’t wanna see my results >,<
Hoyeah Raya is coming x) I bought some clothes just now with my bestfriend. Not really satisfied with what I’ve got. But still, Alhamdulillah :) This raya cannot be so sakan because right after raya its gonna be a new months. Its October! That’s mean SPM is really just around the corner. Screw that :S
I think everyone loves me. hihi I don’t know why I wanna say this but this is what I feel. Alhamdulillah, I cherished every love that He sent to me.
Gua nak ajak lu dtg lepak blog gua.rilek rilek.
ReplyDeleteSelamber..