"I believe beauty on the inside is more important. I think the outside isn't what should really matter about a person, because the real beauty in a person in on the inside, in their heart. I think the outside of a person, is great to keep nice and healthy, but I think it's more important that you nourish your brain and soul, and use your heart in everything that you do. Beauty on the inside is something noone can take away from you." Oh God, why I can’t write like this in my essays? Masa paper English semalam, I choose the last questions. The title is fucking short. It’s about “Beauty”. Tapi biasa lah kan aku nie bab-bab mengarut memang pandai ah kan. haha. Tah apa-apa aku tulis pon tak tau. Mesti teacher gelak bila baca essay aku. Eeee! I wasted a lot of time on my first essay which is format essay. A complaint letter about pollution. Its quite tough for me. Haih I need to read a lot. I mean a lot, to gain more creative ideas to write an excellent yet brilliant essay. Haha cewah semangat poyo. I found that, English is way easier to answer and score compared with Bahasa Melayu. Its not that I’m good in English. I admit my English wasn’t that good like you. Mistakes here and there. But hell yeah, I don’t care. I know I won’t get A for my English and Bm. Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( Math paper two pulak hurm susah susah belaka soalan dia. Haram sungguh! Punya lah semangat aku buat exercises semalam sampai tidur 3pagi tapi soalan yang keluar mak aih, awat payah sangat? Haha. Hopefully tak fail lah this time. Chemistry paper three okay lah. I can answer. Thanks cikgu sebab bagi tau apa keluar. Kalau tak, haram tak boleh jawab. Hehe. My right hand hurt and my neck too. Lenguhhhhhhh. Exam punya pasal ah nie. My eye bag becomes thicker due to lack of sleep. I’m having head-ache right now. See, how exam can bring sickness to me? grrrhh :S Ouhyeah, one of my friend which is one of the blogger in this world and which is one of my follower and which is far away from me, hehe over dah ey? Okay lah serious. Aziela, a good friend of mine being so sweet as sweet as the cotton candy wrote something about me on her blogspot. I was like, shocked! :O By the way, thanks a lot Aziela. You’re so nice. We’re so gonna meet up right after our SPM okay? InsyaAllah. Come here lah :) Okay I need a rest. Challo people. |
Friday, September 4, 2009
a lonely september
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment