Wednesday, November 18, 2009

where i go forever?

Hey, the exam has started. I’m going to talk about that.

Bahasa Melayu kertas 1 was okay. I’m happy while I’m doing the essays. I puked and wrote all the ideas on that answer paper. But I’m a bit worried about my essay in section A because my essay is MORE than 250 words. Terlampau more lah rasanya. Hopefully dapat pemeriksa yang baik. Hihi

Sejarah kertas 1 is quite tough. No jokes! The first question pon dah tergigit jari and yeah dah salah -.-

Bahasa Melayu kertas 2, is hard like an ass. Ramai pon cakap susah, so lets pray that the graph akan turun. Hehe. I made some careless mistakes. Like the peribahasa section, the peribahasa should be like this, “masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk kandang kerbau menguak” but what I did is lembu not kerbau. Duhhhh.

Tomorrow is going to be both English papers and Sejarah paper2. Lets go reading baby! Homaigod, sejarah……erghhhh!

Ok tata. Pray for me will you? Thank you (:

1 comment:

  1. syeira, you tau i buat apa peribahasa tu? masuk kandang kambing mengembek, masuk kandang kerbau mengauk -.- mengauk? hahahaha eeee bodoh siot :O

    ReplyDelete