Thursday, December 24, 2009

here i go again


I’m boring so wanna write something but I’m not sure what. Haha. Okay lets talk about my new friend.

I’ve been friend with him since the day he came to PKL with Ahmad and one of his friend I don’t know what his name. If I’m not mistaken a few days before SPM started. At first I didn’t talk with him. He is Bainun’s friend or to be exact Bainun’s neighbour. He stalked me from far. And you know what, I did not realised that we were in same lift on our way to floor two. Haha. He told me that he have been “looking” at me from that moment. Yeah in the lift moment :) When the library is about to close, he asked me if we can go back together or not? Me, Nik, Amad, Him and his friend. So yeah why not kan? We went back together. And oh its raining not so heavily. Haha. Because its raining and we don’t wanna get sick kan, we stopped at bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad. Borak-borak lah takkan nak duduk diam je. haha. He introduced himself to me and I introduced myself to him. Tak, sebenarnya tak introduce sgt pon. Apa dia tanya, aku jawab je lah. haha

So since that day, we became friend until now. Overall, he’s okay. Nice lah to be friends with him. KUAT PERASAN SUMPAH TAK TIPU! Penat jugak nak layan dia kadang-kadang. Hueh. He’s very small in size. A bit taller than me. haha. Oh he’s clever than me I think HAHA. He said Addmaths and Physics are easy but I’m in other hand, both of this subjects are hard for me. He’s in Sekolah Menengah Teknik Shah Alam. Okay a former lah now kan. His name is Amirul Adzhar. Very browned-skin, not-so-tall, gig-er, and what more? Oh because of him jugak, I’m starting to like hardcore’s songs. He introduced me to A Day To Remember band. I loveeeee their songs. I am happy to be his friend and I guess we can be very close. I can share my feelings and thoughts with him. Same goes to him. He’s my closest guy friend at the moment and I really hope that we can stay like this forever. Insyaallah. He said this to me “kita kawan lama-lama okay?” haha yelah mirul tapi kau la jugak selalu nak ayat aku. lol :p

So yeah, that’s the story of my new friend. I guess that’s it. Ohh speaking of PKL, i miss that place so much. Used to be my second house tau before SPM and masa SPM. I miss Atok Pak guard. Haha. Its been ages dah tak pergi sana :( Toodles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment