Wednesday, February 10, 2010

on your side


Hey, this gonna be a quick post and I wanna change my blog song. So borrow me your ear for a moment please? Heee :D

Well, nak jual nama someone jugak lah kan kat sini. Kalau dia baca confirm dia bangga gila. Haha. This song is from a A Rocket To The Moon band. Amirul Adzhar (remember this name? :p) introduced this song to me. I’m inlove with Dakota and Fear of Flying songs. Soooo my taste tau. You guys better try to listen to their song. Go find them at Youtube! :)

Today I’m working as usual. Oh there’s this one customer tau, he’s a tourist. I don’t know where he’s from by the way. As I’m a hostess of the day, I smiled at him. The way we balas-balas senyum memang kelakar tau. Good looking jugak la. Haha ;p So then he said he wanted to eat at Nando’s but he don’t have much money. He wanted to eat chicken burger. So I suggested him to buy drinks from outside and just ordered meal at Nando’s. He said “can I do that?” I replied “yes!” he said “you’re my favourite girl!” and I just laughed. Haha ;p He came back later with a mineral bottle on his hand. I took the order. While I’m taking order, he asked me “do you have a boyfriend? Yes or No?” I said “YES NO” hahah :D Lepas tu aku terus masuk punched order then berdiri balik dekat tangga tak pandang dia dah. Then he called my manager and asked for menu. My manager asked me to give him menu. So tyeah, I gave him. Well, that’s a trick! Sempat lagi dia tanya tau.

Him : can I ask you something?

Me : yeah sure :)

Him : actually I have one more day to be here in KL before I go back to my place. So I would like to ask you to go out with me. We could have a drinks together?

Me : oh sorry sir, but I’m working. *still smiling walaupon takut*

Him : Oh sokayh, I can wait. What time you finish your work today?

Me : until midnight. *tipu je sebenarnya. Padahal sampai pukul 9 je. haha*

Him : Oh, I can wait :)

Me : errrrr.. I don’t know.

Him : you think about it first okay?

After he finished his burger and paid the bill, I said “Thank you, see you again” to him. We shake hands. Then he asked me again the same question. I said “sorry sir but my dad will pick me up after work” tipu lagiii! Hahaha ;p So he asked for my email. I gave him my email. Okay lah kan. hehe. So we said bye bye to each other since there was another customer wanna come.

I ponder what will be happen to me if I accept his invitation? Perghhhh its either good or bad things will be happen to me. God knows!

Oh hmm tomorrow there will be new staff. Tak sabar nak kenal dengan dorang. Hehe :D Okay, bye bye! Off to sleep :]

No comments:

Post a Comment