Friday, April 30, 2010

without you here,


Hello :)

So yesterday is Friday right? I've got my salary. Alhamdulillah :)

The #3 wishlist has been done successfully. Hihi ;) Had
Papa John's for dinner with family yesterday. NEXTTTT! is going to be the #2. But I dont know when and where to buy those stuffs. I want something that is pretty but cheap. I'm going to survey at Sungei Wang first. I need to save up my money. Like s-e-r-i-o-u-s shit :@ One of the wishlist terpaksa postpone to the next month. hueh :( But it's alright. I dont mind, I can wait :)

So about the UPU result pulak, duka cita dimaklumkan bahawa saya
TIDAK BERJAYA. Setupeddd. So sad lah :/ Most of my friends pon tak dapat. Nak buat rayuan, tapi server down. Hesh. I'm going to do the rayuan thingy right after my working time. Tonight jugak! Hope it will be okay tonight.

I'd better off. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment