Hello, now I finally have a time for my blog. How I miss to write something about my life in blogspot :)
I'm currently alone at my room waiting for the moment to bring my big bag to go home. Kuala Lumpur is so miss me :p I felt miserable staying here. But I guess I'm a bit better now. I feel more comfortable now. Especially with my bed. Hehe. I sleep alot. Like seriously (!) Right after classes finished, it's a must for me to sleep. I don't know, maybe there's nothing else to do in here. Uhh, so unhealthy! :/
There's this one guy who reminds me of my late cousin. He passed away on 17th August 2010, a few minutes before Azan Maghrib. Due to accident that befell him. When I received the message from my mum, I felt so shocked and I can't believe it. His face popped up in my mind. He died when he were only nineteen. I know, too young right? Umm, Allah loves him more than us. My sister told me that he already gave a few signs before he died. It was so sad. I don't know how to explain it. And it is more sad because I was not there (in Kedah) because I'm stuck over here. I couldn't see his face for the last time. Me and him were so close when we're so young. *sighs* The last time I met him is on Raya 2009. And we talked a bit. All I can say is, he's a good person and a good son and I believe that most of the people who knows him, will feel the loss. May Allah bless you, Ijat. Al- Fatihah. You passed away in a really good month.
I got to go. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment