
Hello people! :)
I'm homeeeeeeeeee! Thank you Chinese New Year for giving us(none Chinese) one week of holiday. I don't plan any activities to do for this short holiday. I might be spending my time staying at home doing my Global Distribution System and front Office assignments. Still searching the mood *sigh. One thing I'm really sure that I'm gonna do is meeting my very bestfriends. I miss them like a lot! :( I wanna ask my mum to cook whatever I want too! HOHO :D Haih, I'm still searching for the lace top. I know, I'm lame but who cares. I wanna get myself a new some other stuffs. I need a lot lot lot of money. $___$ Well, That's what will happened when you stay away from Kuala Lumpur. You'll be craving lots of things.
I had Recreation class on Thursday. We've learned how to set up a tent and some swimming techniques. It was extremely fun and tiring! I've improve my swimming skills. *well, not really :P We're gonna go for a 3days 2nights camping right after this holiday. Weehoooo! I'm kinda excited but I'm afraid if I don't feel comfortable. You know, when you're at camping site, you will not be able to get a proper bathing and sleeping, there will be no clean toilet, and the most important thing is you will have to fight with the mosquitoes. Haish -_-' I'll make sure that I'll bring all the equipments to minimize the sooo-big-problems. Kihkih ;p
That's all for now. Happy Saturday everyone! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment