Monday, February 28, 2011

welcoming March


Hello people :)

So it's March already. I hope that March will bring much more joy and less stress and problems to my life. Amin :)

I've been busy lately with classes and assignments. Haih..so exhausted! :S Gosh, second semester has come to an end. Just a month left and then I'll be facing final examination starting on 18 April 2011. Aaaaaaa scary mak nyah :O Scratch that. Let's go to the so-called-exciting story ;p

So, my birthday is on 27th February which is 2days ago. Well I guess...

I had the best birthday ever in the year of 2011!
I don't know how to explain and describe it into words. I just felt extremely happy on that day. A million thank you to that particular person for everything. Thank you for making me happy. I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a greatest person like you. I miss you already

Till the next post. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment