Thursday, July 23, 2009

expect the unexpected

Hi hello :)

I keep on wondering about this one thing. We know that knowing the truth is like stabbing our heart and its hard to heal the wounds or maybe it will leave a scar. As a girl who are very vulnerable, we all know that. But why we still wanna know the truth. Why we still wanna hurt ourselves just because of the stupid thing that has already past? Why?! Why?! We keep on investigating, keep on asking, keep on stalking and all. After we get the answers and if its hurt or if its not like what we expected to be or we never thought that someone we knew for a long time could ever do something bad to us, tears will rolling down on our face. We will be the weakest person in the world. Like, this is the end of the world or like “oh, I have no strength to move on, I feel like dying” and all the bullshit sentences that we’ll always say when we’re so down. Hueh >,< Well, no offences actually. We are human being who had uncountable feelings, right? I’ve been through this kind of situation. Many times! :O Hmm, its absolutely hurts. But for me, I take that as one of the unforgetable experiences . I learnt from my experiences. I remind myself that everything happened for a reason. Maybe there is a “hikmah” that we don't know. Yeah, though it still hurt, but not too much, right? In my opinion, its okay to cry but don’t over do it. Useless you know. The past is said and done. No turning back. If I choose to turn back time, i’ll hurt myself again. And the fact is we’re not a guy who can act like theres nothing happen. Even a guy also can cry. They are man, we are woman. There’s a big differences between man and woman. Maybe they feel the same but they are too ego to show their feelings. Don’t bear a grudge against someone who gave you shit. Just pray that he/she will realize what they had done to you and they will know how it feels. Ain’t easy right? Well, its not easy for me too but I gotta try. I still wanna know the truth, I still gonna keep asking, I still wanna know why but I will keep my anger, my sadness, my disillusionment or whatever I feel on my own. Heh, I hope I am strong enough to do that. God is always with me :)

Fuhh, I don’t believe that I wrote these kind of statements. This is so not me! xp Well, its just my feelings. Tiba-tiba macam teringat balik semua benda yang orang pernah buat kat aku kan. Then I made my own conclusions.

HAHA! Today there was a very ashamed accident happened to me and Eyka. Bodoh gila babi la sengal nak mampos. Dua-dua buta. This is the second time tau tak but at a different places. Kiteorg jalan-jalan then nak naik atas so dengan confident-nya pergi la kat escalator, tah macam mana dua-dua boleh tak sedar yang escalator tu untuk turun punya, aku dengan Eyka rileks je naik. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Pastu dua-dua terkejut bila rasa escalator tu macam lain macam. Then dua-dua terus lompat ke belakang balik cover malu dengan cemerlang ah kan. Padahal ramai gila orang masa tu. Tak boleh nak cover dah actually. Mak aih, tak payah cakap aa kan sumpah malu gila. Then kiteorg terus gelak-gelak and lari pergi nyorok dekat pintu kecemasan. After a few minutes, baru kiteorg keluar balik. Adeh, dua-dua toyol. Bengong! Haha. Kali kedua kot nie, dulu tiga orang sekali haa naik escalator untuk turun punya padahal kiteorg nak naik sebenarnya. Tiga-tiga buta tak nampak and tiga-tiga terlompat ke belakang. Lagi laa malu nak mampos. Derr -,-‘

Hmm, I’m really can’t wait for Hari Keusahawanan this Saturday at my school. My class will be selling hotdogs. Gonna be a lotsa fun! I hope so :D So people out there, come to Smk Cochrane this Saturday. This is an open invitation tau. Hehe. For those yang tau kat mana Smk Cochrane, jemput datang ye. Hihi ;p *semangat nie*

No comments:

Post a Comment