
Hey friends,
Today is the first day of my final exam. I’ve done answering my first paper which is Fundamental of Tourism and Hospitality. I can say that this the toughest subject among all subjects that I took for my course. And the question paper of this subject is annoyed me to the max. Yes I really annoyed and really mad with the questions. As I said it was a tough subject so I expected the question will be tough too. And I’m ready for the tough question because I’ve done covered all of the topics. But it turns out differently. I’m okay with the objective questions but I’m not okay with the essays questions. I seriously not okay and it totally makes me worried with the marks. What I’ve read and what I’ve memorized for the essays question didn’t appear in the paper. Just a few questions only been asked about what I’ve read. A FEW, TOO LITTLE YOU KNOW (!) The question is more to common sense question which is I have to my logical thinking. I hate it when I have to use my logical thinking because I’m not matured enough to think logically. And my logical thinking is always wrong and funny. Haha hehe :P But don’t get me wrong, I still answered the questions with this stupid logical thinking. I crapped a lot in the paper. Haha. I keep telling myself “Don’t leave a blank, just try it”. So yeah, I don’t want to expected too much for this subject. I’ll the accept the marks even how bad it is. Hueh.
No comments:
Post a Comment